The universal building blocks of any funnel can be mapped to these activities:
- Acquisition (attract people),
- Activation (get them to take an action),
- Retention (engage with them),
- Revenue (sell stuff to them),
- Referral (get others to promote or endorse you).
What each of these activities means, can represent (vastly) different things depending on who you ask or listen to.
Without going into each in detail here (this isn’t the place), here are what they represent to us in our business, and what we teach in our products:
- Acquisition (attract the right people to our site),
- Activation (move some of these people to take a desired action; ideally to join our email list),
- Retention (earn the attention and engagement of the people we seek to serve),
- Revenue (the heartbeat of any sustainable business is the ability to capture value; which, in our book, is a byproduct of serving first),
- Referral (turn our best people into ambassadors, so they spread the word to their friends and social circle).
NOTE: In our book Referral is an automatic and earned response when we delight the people we serve (when we turn strangers into fans, and fans into True Fans).
Our two flagship products map to these different activities like this:
- Sphere of Influence (SOI): Acquisition + Activation
- AutoResponder Madness (ARM): Retention + Revenue
NOTE: SOI also overlaps with Retention + Revenue, but it’s more a byproduct — not the primary objective — of how we approach acquisition and activation.
Learn How To Tell a Powerful Story that Connects with Prospects & Wins Customers
Stories have the unique power to move people’s hearts, minds, and wallets in the story teller’s intended direction.
Stories can, and should, be used throughout your marketing, as you work to move people along the customer journey from stranger to super-fan.
Michael (and I) teach how to tell a powerful story that will captivate your audience, connect with your prospects, and wins customers.
Build a Side Business (for Creators)
Where SOI and ARM require that you already have a business that generates revenue, this course is for people that:
- either are just starting out (have no online business),
- or already have a business, but want to also create a little side business.
This course is an introduction to Sphere of Influence (SOI).
This course is an introduction to AutoResponder Madness (ARM).
DIY Bio (Biology) Courses
If you care about your health, you're looking to get healthy, or to solve a standing health problem, but want to do it in a way that fits in your life, with a minimal learning curve, delivering quick and long-lasting results. This could be the perfect solution for you.
It is not a diet! It's a methodology you learn once, then apply as many times as you need to, to create and keep the health you desire. It's specifically for people like us, who want to focus on their business, but understand that our health matters and needs taking care of too.