We also use SiteGround’s GoGeek package to host all our other sites. Below are some of the core resources we use to run our business.
Email Service Provider (ESP)
- Drip (advanced email automation) [review here]
- ActiveCampaign (advanced email automation)
- ConvertKit (simple and powerful, which is why I love it!)
- Google Analytics (gold standard)
- Clicky (simple; love it)
- Mixpanel (for funnel visualization)
- Hotjar (visitor feedback and insights)
- Workflowy (map your brain)
- Google Drive (online docs)
- Google Apps (for email)
- Todoist (execution: simple but superbly powerful, multi-platformed, solid)
- Dropbox and Dropbox Business (cloud storage and syncing)
- Slack (team messaging)
- Skype (communicate with anyone, worldwide, for free)
- Zoom (a fun and hassle free way to have virtual meetings and runs webinars)
- ClickBank (online retailer with 200 million customers)
- PayPal (for everyone who pays or gets paid)
- Stripe (acts as a merchant account without the fuss)
- MemberMouse (we use it to secure our Academy area on this site — and it connects to our payment processors).
- Fatcat Apps (we use their awesome WordPress plugins for our opt-in forms, pricing tables, and quizzes).
- Anita blogs at AnitaChaperon.com